Friday 7 September, 2007

Nice to be back!

Wow... didnt know I would miss blogging this much!

Quite a few things conspired to keep me away from my i-home. The main thing being that for some mysterious reason these pages were blocked @ work place and I just couldnt get enough time to blog from home.

N, my little sis, got married. The runup to her wedding was nightmarish for mum and me. But what a lovely wedding finally! And my lil sis was looking like an angel. So beautiful and happy.

S came down from Delhi for the wedding and we all had so much fun together.

The reception at Hyd was so classy. S and N had done such a great great job of it. The impromptu dancing to bollywood numbers was a great end to a great party.

Another really nice thing we did in time for the wedding was finally hang all the black & white pictures on the walls at my mum's home. About 16 pictures - from my mum's childhood to her wedding. There was also pics of us 3 girls when we were 2 years old. People visiting couldnt stop looking at them and praising! Mum just preened as usual. :)

Y and me worked so hard for the pics. Its all worth it.

No comments: